Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday America...

Well I can't believe that 4th of July weekend has come and gone already... It seems like it was just Memorial Day... We had an awesome weekend, I don't remember a 4th weekend with this perfect of weather. It was 90 everyday, but no humidity, just perfect beach weather. I got to spend the weekend with my bff who was in town with her boyfriend (a big thank you to Aunt Jaime for all her wonderful gifts she brought:). We spent the 4th on the beach and I couldn't have been happier. Oh and I happen to turn a year older today. For some reason it isn't bothering me. Surrounded my my wonderful family and friends, there are no complaints...

Hope all of you had the same fabulous weekend I did! We are in gearing up for vacation mode now, we leave next weekend to spend a week on the OBX wth Charlie's family, CAN'T WAIT!!!!

1 comment:

Barbara Dennison said...

Oh Chase, we are so glad that kite didn't take off with you! You would have been flyin' high! I love you,

Grammy