Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten Months...

Well, somehow my baby boy turns ten months today... I don't know what awes me more, that he is 10 whole months or that he is 2 months away from turning 1 years old. I'm exciting about getting rid of formula but other then that, ah!

I just re-read my nine month post for him and I'm sitting here trying to think what has changed... He is still motoring around like crazy. He definitely has gotten really good at furniture walking, or walking from one thing to another this past month. I can't figure out if he is any closer to walking though. I'm having a hard time remembering all the steps leading up to the actual walking? He seems so close, but who knows... I am ready I have to say. He is way too heavy to crazy around... We have had some really beautiful weather these past days (I will post more about that later) and he has gotten his first taste of playing outside and of course loves it! I was concerned that it would be hard having him outside right now, since he isn't walking and crawling in the mud didn't sound so exciting. It hasn't seemed to bother him! He played outside all weekend with his dad and the neighborhood kids... The sand box was his favorite, shocker right?


No comments: