Sunday, January 10, 2010

Precious Moments...

The boys were sleeping yesterday morning and Audrey and I got to spend some alone time which was pretty awesome. Really sad, but I don't remember the last time we got to do that... It is shocking to me what a young lady she is becoming. She has such a personality and is so creative and sweet (when she wants to be) it just makes me smile. We spent a good hour in the play room painting, playing with play dough, making "cookies" and "cake" and all sorts of other things that she loves... I love that we can finally spend time together and it is true interaction, like she tells me what to do and I ask her a question and she responds. She has the funniest phrases right now, like "great job mommy"and "right" (like after you say something she confirms it with "right"). And her quirks are hilarious, she loves all things to do with a party (especially party hats), all things choc and pops (chocolate and lolli pops) and she must always bring a different toy or item up to bed with her (she's like a squirrel I tell you). And most importantly, she gives the best hugs and pisses (kisses). Here's to my sweet baby girl that is growing up way too fast before my eyes...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She smiled for the camera!! That is a great improvement from Christmas.

Danielle Lutz said...

She really has a spunky personality- i love it!! She probably thought the world of spending some alone time with you and "baking."