Sunday, August 9, 2009

Three months...

Yes, another month has passed by, and some how my newborn baby boy is quickly turning into an infant. I sound like a broken record but he still is the best baby. He has already established a schedule which is pretty awesome. Plus he sleeps thru the night, or at least long enough, usually 8 pm - 5 or 6 am. He has become so much more alert and interactive in the last month. He smiles across the room and hams it up for strangers at the store. I thought I would know so much more with Chase, like when he was supposed to do this thing or that because of Audrey, but I don't remember any of it. I am happy that it is exciting and surprising when he hits a milestone, especially when I don't know he is supposed to be hitting it... He started laughing this past week and I could just eat him up when he does it. He giggles and does a full belly laugh that is way too cute. I finally got out the play mat and he absolutely loves it. He talks and entertains himself for a good amount time in the back of the living room on it and I must say I will forget he is even there. This past week he also started flipping onto his side when on the mat and has almost turned of from his back to his tummy. He got all the way yesterday except he couldn't figure out how to get past his shoulder. Soon enough... He loves his fist in his mouth and has started sitting with his hands folded which is really cue aqnd very intellectual looking... Three months also means I am back to work this Wednesday and means he starts at Nancy's the same day. It's time to get back to the real world and back on a real schedule. Wish me luck...

No comments: