Sunday, January 4, 2009

I hate the snow...

Charlie and I were watching the videos we have taken over the past month last night and I just had to put this one on here. If you had any doubt I was exaggerating about Audrey not liking the snow, here is your proof. Me, being the good mother, started laughing while shooting, as I did last night when we watched it...

It may appear to be child abuse, but we are really just trying to get her to adjust to living in New England where there is, yes snow in the winter...

2 comments:

Carrettas in Chicago said...

Poor girl - I feel her pain living through my 2nd full winter in chicago. :)

She's adorable. Hope you guys had a happy new year!

Danielle Lutz said...

Wow this made me laugh SOOOOO HARD kristin :) it really made my day sadly to see her throw a fit like this haha. Especially when you can hear YOU laughing at her also!!